Bedminster Eye and Laser Center offices are open for patient care. In order to protect YOU and our staff members, we have initiated these strict COVID protocols:
- If you should feel even slightly ill, if you have a fever, or if you have had an exposure to someone who tested positive for COVID, please do not come to our office. Please call the office to reschedule your appointment.
- For those who have a medical need for an appointment, we will be accessing our cancellation list for any openings in our schedule.
- When you arrive at our office, please call us before entering, as we are limiting the number of people in the office.
- Everyone who enters our office must wear a mask covering their nose and mouth and must continue to wear the mask throughout the entire office visit. Please cooperate with our staff if they should ask you to wear or adjust your mask.
- Our staff is masked and diligently disinfecting surfaces and equipment throughout the office. Patients are encouraged to wash hands and/or use hand sanitizer as offered.
- To minimize the number of people in our office, please come alone for your scheduled visit.
- If for medical reasons you need a caregiver or loved one to accompany you, please bring only that one person with you into the office. The caregiver or loved one is required to be masked and observe all office protocols.
If you have not yet been vaccinated, or you have not been boosted, we urge you to do so now. You may receive a COVID shot at most local pharmacies. Check here or contact your pharmacy to make an appointment.