“I know people are tired of this, but the virus is not tired of us” — Francis Collins, MD, PhD, retiring Director of the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
With COVID-19 cases spiking in New York, New Jersey, and throughout our region, it’s important to remember that COVID is not “over.” At Bedminster Eye and Laser Center, we continue to observe these strict COVID protocols:
- Everyone who enters our office must wear a mask covering their nose and mouth and must continue to wear the mask throughout the entire office visit. Please cooperate with our staff if they should ask you to wear or adjust your mask.
- Our staff is masked and diligently disinfecting surfaces and equipment throughout the office. Patients are encouraged to wash hands and/or use hand sanitizer as offered.
- To minimize the number of people in our office, please come alone for your scheduled visit.
- If for medical reasons you need a caregiver or loved one to accompany you, please bring only that one person with you into the office. The caregiver or loved one is required to be masked and observe all office protocols.
- If you should feel even slightly ill, or if you have had an exposure to someone diagnosed with COVID, please do not come to our office. Please call the office to reschedule your appointment.
- Remember that all protocols are in place to protect YOU and to protect our staff members.
Other Year-End Reminders:
This is a great time to order a 90-day supply of your medicines.
If you have an annual insurance plan deductible, order new eyewear before the end of the year to maximize insurance coverage and minimize out-of-pocket expenses.