Bedminster Optical Shoppe
Our full-service optical shop is owned and operated by Bedminster Eye’s Medical Director, Lawrence V. Najarian, MD. Our Optical Staff has the combined experience of over 30 years of helping patients make the right choice when purchasing new eyeglasses.
The goal of Bedminster Eye’s optical shop is to help you attain your best vision! We will help you select the right style frames and the best lenses for your lifestyle [based on your doctor’s recommendations]. In other words….you will be fit with Your Perfect Glasses! We are proud to welcome you to The Optical Shoppe at Bedminster Eye & Laser and are committed to providing the best customer service in the area!
Our Eyeglasses Selection
We carry the highest quality products, the latest in eyewear technology and the cutting edge in fashion. Just a sample of the designer frames that we offer in our optical shop include:
- Maui Jim
- Ted Baker
- Hugo Boss
- Jimmy Choo
Our Optical Shop’s offer a wide variety of beneficial lens options that are sure to help you maintain your optimal vision, no matter the condition. Some of these special lens options that we provide include the following:
- Photo-Chromatic Lenses – These lenses will adjust their color to outdoor and indoor light conditions. They’ll darken outside and lighten inside.
- Anti-Reflective Treatment – This is a treatment that enhances visual clarity, reduces eye fatigue, and reduces glare.
- Polarized Lenses – These will provide excellent outdoor contrast and reduce bright sunlight glare.
- Lens Tinting – This can reduce glare from light or enhance your glasses’ appearance.
- Mirror Coating – This is an extra coating to sunglasses that provides added protection from sun glare.
- Blue Light Protection – A blue light filter for eye care is a necessity this day in age as it’s almost impossible to avoid blue light. Blue light emitted from smartphones, TV’s, desktops, and I pads are all around us. Blue light can cause eye strain, dry eye and can even disrupt sleep cycle. Blue light protection helps limit the amount of blue light that can pass through your eyeglass lenses. Speak to one of our helpful opticians to learn more.
Optical Shop Hours
Monday 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Tuesday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Wednesday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM
Optical Shop Contact
400 Main St.
Bedminster Township, NJ 07921
Phone Number: (908) 719-2020
Email: [email protected]